Friday, August 14, 2009

ThAnK U My ReAdErS !

Last day of this week a college teacher, who read my book Neelima ra Gaadhaa Andhyaro twice, told me: “I have been richly blessed by your book. When I read the book this time, it was a major breakthrough for me. I have given the book as a gift to a couple of friends and have recommended it to many others.”

Another day a man called and said, “I have not finished reading your book yet, and already it has helped me very much. Some friends also like your book and the want to meet with you.”

A woman called me at office and said: “While reading your story 'Ustai'(same) I became angry and put the book down. Later, I realized that it was hitting close to home. There was something at which I should take a close look. I finished reading your book, and I agree with what you are saying about women and feminism. You are right.”

My seniors told me, “I have just read your book. Every sentence makes a profound statement. … Why isn’t this book mandatory reading in our homes, the schools, and the churches?"

The message is so profound, and yet so simple which I got and heard. … I want to tell all of U this is your book. I can only hope that your talent will help me for further writing.

Thank you for your responce. Thank U my readers !


No comments: