Thursday, August 6, 2009

It Could Be YoUrS !


Dear Friends,
In 2 Agust2009 I published my first book Neelima ra Gaadha Andhyaro, and released at Gurukul Theater. It was the great moment for me, when senior writer Dhrubachandra Gautam released my book.
It has over 116 pages and good quality paper and cover. Book was published by Oriental Publication. It's in Nepali language and price is 5$. There are lots of good books in market, but if you want to read your own story, you will get from my book.
Dear Friends,
I want a more detailed marketing plan than the one my publisher offers. They just send releases to TV, radio, and newspapers and some book shop all over the nation. But I want to hit more specific markets like school and public libraries, book clubs, book catalogs, etc. Since I didn't bother to buy the Standard Promo Option, I'm pretty much at square one with the whole marketing/promotion thing.
Can you help me?
I am here to tell you everything you need to know about my story. Please read and comment me, I always respect your comments and suggestions.
Neelima ra Gaadhaa Andhyaro, it could be yours.............

No comments: