Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh ! My DeArEsT !


Always I think, Forever I shall be grateful and forever, even beyond my life on this earth, I shall love you,
My Dearest.
This thing inspires me to write. When I think about the writing feel uneasy. Comes flood of symbols in mind. S0 just wanted to tell you that I loved my writing.
My senior Rajrndra Parajuli write a comment on my book, thanks for his comments. I ll try to improve me from my mistake. Nobody couldn't want to put mistakes me too. Rajendra told me: This book was a pleasure to read. May be he think so. Thank you for writing such a lovely book review.
Yes, I was unable to smile or laugh, or even feel happiness. Your review bought out of mild interest, helped me pull myself together and to believe in love and happy endings. Thank you so much for doing what you do.

No comments: