Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HaPpY NeW YeAr 2009


New is the year; new are the hopes and the aspiration. New is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for you who is reading my blog……I would like to say HaPpY nEw YeAr 2009.It's so cool tonight, may be 3 degree salacious in out of my room. I am at my room wearing sweeter, trouser, socks….. Now it is 12 o'clock. Some friends send me wishes message. It's coming now too. Its New Year's Eve today and I am feeling quite good. I feel good is because today I received some very pleasing information like In the situation of economic crisis Nepal basically tourism area Thamel and some hotels and restaurants are got tourists including Nepalese also. I spent my 28 years in Nepal. I born in Nepal, I already mention it in my profile. I celebrate 10 new years which I can remember. When I came in kathmandu then I knew about the celebration of new year. Now a day I' m writing all of the little details down so that I won't forget this moment too. I love you all and hope you have a great New Year's Eve and an even better new year. New Year Eve Celebrations are taking place around the country. Many hotels, restaurants, bars have promoted the event in newspapers, TV, magazines. I also write news about New Year this evening. May be you heard me In Radio.My Dear Friend I didn't write more than this...............I will write further in my next article……..
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
May this New Year bring u a lot of Happiness In your Life?

No comments: