Thursday, February 12, 2009

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY 2009


Tonight I am alone. I m listening my song Pir Manma Badhe Pachhi Yasto Lagyo Timi Mero Hunuparthyo…….I don’t know how I wrote this song. And also listening Abida parvin … Aap Ki Yaad Aati Rahi Raat Bhar……I don’t why I love this song. I always think this song is my own voice. I don’t know why I feel that.
One day after tomorrow its a Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a celebrated on every February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending cards and Red Rose. The day became associated with romantic love..
The day is most closely associated with the mutual exchange of love notes in the form of "valentines." Modern Valentine symbols include the heart-shaped outline, doves . Share your Love with your heart. Share your feelings with your closears and Give him him one red rose………………………….
HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY2009

No comments: